At first I thought it would be easy to find books from my TBR pile to challenge myself to be a Five Star (Deluxe Entourage). That means I will read 5 books from 5 different countries. I excluded Turkey to challenge myself a bit further. When I went through my TBR pile, I managed to find 5 books but I also realized that my TBR is still dominated by Turkish and American authors. When I'm out or go online for buying books, I'll be more careful in 2013.
Here are the books I will read for this challenge:
- The Wind in the Willows / Kenneth Grahame / Scotland
- Night Train to Lisbon / Pascal Mercier / Switzerland
- The Unbearable Lightness of Being / Milan Kundera / Czech Republic
- I, Robot / Isaac Asimov / Russia
- The Golden Volcano / Jules Verne / France
If you want to join this challenge as well, please click here.