Dec 23, 2012

Mount TBR Reading Challenge 2013

My TBR mountain has never been this high. 2012 was a great year for me. I attended four big fairs in total: three real and one virtual. I spent a good amount time in both first hand and second hand book stores. I received loads of presents so it is time for me to join this challenge. The challenge is hosted by My Reader's Block. You can find the challenge levels and guidelines here.

I can read 50-70 books per year and I know I will keep buying or receiving books in 2013 as well. What a nice coincidence that I am Turkish. What I'm trying to say is my level for this challenge is Mount Ararat, meaning I'll read 48 books from my TBR pile. I must admit that I'm not really sure whether I'll be able to climb that high but at least I'll try.

2 comments :

  1. Welcome to the Challenge! Hope to see you waving from the top of Mount Ararat by this time next year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the warm welcome. I hope to start rolling down soon :)

    ReplyDelete